Friday, June 1, 2012

Nude nails and glam nails...a summer MUST!

I have a little obsession with painting my nails and getting manicures. Ok, lets be honest its a pretty serious obsession that is clearing out the money that I barely have! But thats beside the point. NUDE NAILS are my latest nail obsession. So cute, so classy, so chic!

My friends and I (they also have a nail obsession) have created a term that just seemed to stick whenever we would discuss what to do with our nails next. That infamous term is your "glam nail". Now your glam nail is one nail you decide to paint a little differently. I usually choose my ring finger to "glam" but I've seen other nails painted differently as well! Your "glam nail" should stand out, and for that reason i almost always choose to add glitter!
Here's my latest nail job:


I love glam nails!


No comments:

Post a Comment