Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Don't Listen to John, Taylor.

I am a die-hard Taylor Swift fan. I've seen her live twice, and those two days I count as some of the best days of my life. I can't really pin-point why I am such a Swifty, but I do know that I love her style, her ability to be a role model, and of course, her ability to open up in her music.

Just like any other teenage girl, Taylor Swift has had her fair share of heartbreaks. One of her most recent ones with John Mayer, an extremely mysterious and attractive singer/songwriter. So naturally she turned to her natural way of venting--writing music. As they say, everything happens for a reason. From her heartbreak came a huge positive, a song about her heartbreak, entitled "Dear John".

Just today my sister posted this on my facebook wall..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/john-mayer-slams-taylor-swift-she-humiliated-me-201266

John feels humiliated?! Please! If I was Taylor right now my response would be "sucks." but Taylor of course is more creative, and a little more kind. Although this isnt a direct response, I like to think this might be going through her head as she reads these articles about how sad John is and how she "kicked him when he was down" Please John, please. Here is a clip from Taylor's Fearless tour where she speaks about writing songs about her exes:


So its quite simple John, if you didnt want Taylor to write "Dear John" you shouldn't of done whatever you did for her to think that you have a "sick need to give love and take it away."

1 comment: