Saturday, June 9, 2012

Alright, So we Couldn't Beat the Heat...

Nothing worse then seeing my men lose in Game 7! But hey, my main argument would be that they really arent called "the Heat" they are simply called, "Lebron and the guys!".. I mean seriously. If you eliminate Lebron from the Miami equation you have a pretty average pro team. The Celtics on the other hand, are well rounded, with each player bringing something to the table. Now Lebron is an amazing player and deserves all the credit..but thats just it, HE deserves all the credit. Without him Miami would be back to only wishing they could even make the playoffs. The Heat make me feel as if the NBA is no longer in it for the love of the game, players just resort to whatever team can get them the best money and the most championship rings. I've always felt that the Celtics were a bunch of guys who just played good, fundamental, loyal basketball because they LOVED the game, and that has always been why I love the Celtics. This may be the last season that they all play together as a team due to age and exhaustion but just in case, I think this commercial is a good message to send out for next season...

1 comment: